Compare Wishlist


What is PAN?

Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a ten-digit alphanumeric identifier, issued by Income Tax Department. Each assessee (e.g. individual, firm, company etc.) is issued a unique PAN.

What is TAN?​

TAN i.e. Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number is a 10 digit alpha numeric number required to be obtained by all persons who are responsible for deducting tax at source or collecting tax at source. It is compulsory to quote TAN in TDS/TCS return (including any e-TDS/TCS return), any TDS/TCS payment challan, TDS/TCS certificates, Annual Information Return and other documents as may be prescribed.​

Who can apply for PAN?

All existing assessees or taxpayers or persons who are required to file a return of income, even on behalf of others, must have a PAN. Any person, who intends to enter into economic or financial transactions where quoting PAN is mandatory, must also have a PAN.

How to apply for TAN?

There are two modes for applying for TAN: (1) Online mode and (ii) Offline mode, they are as follows:

  • OFFLINE—An application for allotment of TAN is to be filed in Form 49B in duplicate and submitted to any TIN Facilitation Centres (TIN-FC). Addresses of TIN-FCs are available at NSDL-TIN website (
  • In case of an applicant, being a company which has not been registered under the Companies Act, 2013, the application for allotment of Tax Deduction Account Number may be made in Form No. INC-7 specified under sub-section (1) of section 7 of the said Act for incorporation of the company.​
  • ONLINE—Online application for TAN can be made from the NSDL-TIN website.
  • Addresses of the TIN FC are available at or

Who can apply on behalf of minor, lunatic, idiot, mentally retarded, deceased and wards of court?

Section 160 of IT Act, 1961 provides that a minor, lunatic, idiot, mentally retarded, deceased, wards of court and such other persons may be represented through a Representative Assessee. In such cases, In the application for PAN, details of the a minor, lunatic, idiot, mentally retarded, deceased, wards of court, etc. should be provided. Details of representative assessee have to be provided in item 14 of the application for PAN.

Who will allot TAN?

TAN is allotted by the Income Tax Department on the basis of the application submitted to TIN Facilitation Centres (TIN-FC) managed by NSDL. NSDL will intimate the TAN which will be required to be mentioned in all future correspondence relating to TDS/TCS.

Is it compulsory to quote PAN on 'return of income'?

Yes, it is compulsory to quote PAN on return of income.

What is the fee for filing application for TAN?

Currently the fee for filing the TAN application is Rs.55/- + service tax as applicable (the application fees may change from time to time).

Do I need to apply for a new PAN when I move from one city to another?

Permanent Account Number (PAN), as the name suggests, is a permanent number and does not change. Changing the address though, may change the Assessing Officer. Such changes must, therefore, be intimated to ITD so that the PAN database of ITD can be updated. One can intimate change in address by filling up the form for Request for New PAN Card or/and Changes or Correction in PAN data. This form can be submitted at any TIN-FC or online at NSDL-TIN website.

Can I have more than one PAN?

No. Obtaining/possessing more than one PAN is against the law and may attract a penalty up to 10,000. Therefore, it is advisable not to obtain/possess more than one PAN.




  • Select a service that you require
  • Choose a suitable Package or Plan depending on the Work involved the Services required


  • Submit or eMail your Contact details or provide the Client Registration Form
  • Provide basic documents (relevant KYC)
  • Make payment (Gateway, NEFT, Cheque, or Cash)


  • Speak to our Advisor
  • Submit your remaining documents / details by any of the following modes:
    • eMail to
    • Courier to HelpDesk
    • Visit to our Branches
    • or even WhatsApp


  • Once we have finalised, we will send you the Draft for Approval
  • Once approved & submissions made, you will receive Final Documents from us by eMail, courier or visit.


To initiate the process, we will request you to provide us the following basic documents:
(We donot require any original documents. The documents can either be Emailed, Couriered, Physically delivered to our branches or even Whatsapped to us)

    Resident (Individuals)
  • PAN
  • Passport
  • PIO, OCI (if applicable)
  • Aadhaar Card
    Resident (Corporates)
  • PAN
  • MOA, AOA
  • Incorporation Certificate
    NRI's & Expats
  • PAN
  • Passport
  • PIO, OCI, CDC (if applicable)
  • Aadhaar Card

Showing 1 to 4 of 4 (1 Pages)

Basic (PAN / TAN)

Suitable for individual having form 16 with income of less than Rs 10 laks p.a and interest income only...


Silver (PAN / TAN)

Suitable for individuals having an income of Rs 10-20 Laks p.a and interest income only OR an investment portfolio of less than Rs 20 Laks...



Suitable for individuals having an income of more than Rs 20 Laks p.a OR an investment portfolio of more than 50 Laks OR a net worth of more than 3 crores having CG from sale of Real Estate OR planning to relocate to/from India OR having income from ..



Premium personalised services for TDS Advisory, Filing, Certifications & Compliance with personalised attention throughout the transaction...

Showing 1 to 4 of 4 (1 Pages)